• Rook? You play chess???? ;-) Piercing on the antihelix of the ear (which you call a 'rook') is one of the more painful types you can get due to the location and how much material the stud has to go through. It is also the most troublesome piercing of the ear, and there is a 10% rejection rate. I would suggest you return to the person who jabbed a bit of metal through your antihelix and have them take a look see. You might also want to consult a doctor for antibiotics and perhaps an antibiotic topical cream/ointment that will prevent infection.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy