• The magistrate may dismiss it, but it will depend on the circumstances and if you can prove that the officer did not catch you speeding at the location he says he did. If he was wrong about the location then you may be able to articulate that he was also wrong about the speed or that the speed you were doing was not a violation at the place it actually took place. The problem is he can catch you speeding north of town and stop you south of town. The location of the offense goes on the ticket not the place he actually stopped you and proving he was wrong about the location, speed and the fact that it was a violation is not an easy task.
  • No. the officer can correct this error in traffic court.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy