• You need to go and see an IFA ( independent Financial advisor) there are soo many differant types of 'investment plans' ie, endownment, only an IFA can tell you. Try to find an IFA that doesnt charge you for an appointment.Hope this helps.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy