• Well, you could do it the way my parents did - adopt! But I assume you're asking about your own children, and I don't think any of the methods like timing, laying on one side during sex, eating specific foods, etc, are very effective.
  • No Unless you can find a Doctor that does designer babies and will do IVF and then only inplant females. Which in most places is illegal.
  • People who do lots of sex tend to have mostly boys.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy