• don't pimp slap stupid people. go easy on the coke, drug and drink.
  • never go with a friends mother,sister or girlfriend past or present
  • Yes ... A person may be better than their reputation, but never better than their own morals & ethics.
  • I keep my word. I don't give it often, but when I do, I keep it.
  • I don't have a list, but I often follow certain rules.
  • Yes It goes something like; I won't be wronged - I won't be insulted - I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them. The older I get the better I get at sticking to it.
  • Yes, and it's far more rigid than the one I hold for others. No noe is as hard on me as I am on myself.
  • yes, no lying,stealing(as in theft or not paying debts),bearing false witness against anyone,murdering,honoring and respecting mother and father and all elders, coveting of others(life,spouse, or possessions).......:)justme
  • Other than don't steal and stuff like that, I try to not act like an *sshole unless that's warranted. And if its warranted, I try to not act too *ssholish. Like, I don't use ethnic/ racial/ etc. slurs, including if they're used on me; if I'm going to insult someone, I'll do it based on something they've done, not something they are. I try to not swear around people who don't like it and call people what they like to be called (race, name, etc.). I try to be polite to those who are polite to me (not vent on people when I've had a crap day) and restrain my spleen venting when they are not.
  • One rule that has helped me: To never make a major long term decision in the heat of the moment. Revisit the situation once calm and clear thinking.
  • To not drink or take mind-altering substances when I'm down or troubled.
  • yes, i try to do the right thing