• oh and this was my first crime. i have a clean record.
  • Is this your first offense? if so and you plead guilty, the court may delete this charge. There may be a stipulation, that if you are ever arrested again, you will serve both sentences for your conviction. You need an attorney to assist you in this. Remember this, the FBI keeps permanent records on each person arrested. Your record may be expunged locally, but will always be on file with the FBI.
  • You can get your record expunged after a few years.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy