by deedee30 on December 5th, 2008

deedee30

Question

Help answer this question below.

Im a huge problem in my math class online. im strugglig extremely bad and i was wondering can i pay sum1 to do it for me? i've had all types of tutors and they all told me that i suck & there is basically no help for me and i don't want to fail. :'-(

• Like
  • Report

Answers

Answers. 8 helpful answers below.

• by eric on December 5th, 2008

eric

Your tutors told you, you sucked? I'd keep trying to find a better tutor.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Claire2009 on December 5th, 2008

Claire2009

You could of course find someone willing to take the online portion for a fee however immoral it would be. The problem you encounter with that is any credible program will want you there in person to take the final test which is most likely more than 50% the grade meaning you would still fail.

If your tutor says you suck, your tutor needs a new job. Anything can be taught, maybe they are the ones that suck. If you keep trying, work hard, study and realize that the only thing stopping you is you, you'll be just fine.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by /humblejeff on November 5th, 2013

/humblejeff

email me; ngarismyname@gmail.com i will do it for you

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by /humblejeff on November 5th, 2013

/humblejeff

email me:ngarismyname@gmail.com i will do it for you

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by supermechanic on March 11th, 2011

supermechanic

If you or anyone still need help I would suggest www.onlineclasshelp.net They offer a service to take your class or tests for you and get you an A. They got me an A, and I would recommend them.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by hustlesm2f on December 5th, 2008

hustlesm2f

You can pay online sources to write papers for you so im sure you can pay someone to do math for you.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Brenhden on December 5th, 2008

Brenhden

I had loads of trouble with Math, but when I went over similar sums, equasions etc enough times they made sense and now I'm totally cool with it. You shouldn't go to the web for answers as you will never get math. Once you have got it down you will be on easy street for the rest of your life. Seriously, battle on and you will be so happy when you get it.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by She Bop on December 7th, 2010

She Bop

WOW! you must have had the very WORST tutors in the world! I have never heard of a tutor telling a student that they were helpless and hopeless and would never do better. Paying someone to do your work for you is not the answer at all. I know you hate the idea of this, but practice is the only way to better understand things like math. You need to have a good teacher and a good tutor who will be supportive and encourage you when you are having trouble, and who can help your self confidence and work WITH you through the topics that you find difficult and confusing.
    I had trouble with math all my life. I thought I was just stupid when it came to math and I had no confidence in my abilities. I even avoided going to college after high school because I thought that I was stupid. I had teachers when I was growing up who didn't take the time to help me to learn, a few bad teachers over the years damaged my self esteem and left me frustrated with myself and with math in general I felt exactly like you do.
    Then a couple of years ago I decided to go back to school because I want to become a speech therapist and you know what? My first math teacher was great. He helped to build up my confidence in myself, and now I actually LIKE math! I help to tutor other students in my classes when they are having trouble, I am not afraid to raise my hand because now I see that even if I'm wrong I learn better when I participate, and EVERYONE gets it wrong sometimes. Keep working at it, but also find yourself a good tutor, someone who will be patient with you and who will take the time to help you through it. I promise that if you try you will be able to do it. You might not learn to like it the way that I did, but you don't have to hate it either. And good luck to you, don't give up on yourself, you are totally worth the effort.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

Want to attach an image to your answer? Click here.

Did this answer your question? If not, then ask a new question or create a poll.

You're reading Im a huge problem in my math class online. im strugglig extremely bad and i was wondering can i pay sum1 to do it for me? i've had all types of tutors and they all told me that i suck & there is basically no help for me and i don't want to fail. :'-(

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Ads