• Howdy, Go to the U.S. Department of State site for this one: It tells you how to obtain documentation of citizens born abroad. Hope this helps, Yak
  • maybe from one of your relatives, thats how i got mine

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy