• Try buying a meter for repairing vehicles, it's around 30$ at Pep Boys, Auto Parts store. Check your gas cap also, you may have a crack in it. Toyotas are known for it. eyeamthey
  • Those are EVAP codes. Bad news if you're in a CARB state, because you'll flunk emissions.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy