• Just go to any op-shop or clothes store that sells more than just current syles and ask for an 80's sytle suit, which are commomly refered to as "Pastel Suits" in the States.
  • go to the "scarface shop" they got one just like the one that were worn by tony montana in scarface:
  • i've seen his black 1 on ebay

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy