• I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you, but I live in PA too. I'm wondering what is filing a petition to amend judgment and the motion to reassess damages? If you don't mind answering what they do of course
  • Petitions are usually for civil actions, ie child support family law etc, while motions deal with plantiff/defendants in lawsuits against a specific party.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy