• It appears that you need to file a from 1040A for your federal taxes, although you should double-check that. The corresponding California state tax form is the 540A. You have to file and pay your state and federal income taxes separately, although most of the information is common to both forms. Do your federal form first because the state form will ask for information from specific parts of the federal form. The deadline for filing both is April 15, 2008. Good luck.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy