• Have you seen the movie starring Bruce Willis, Armageddon? You will have to be a super hero or something like that, there is really no way of getting away with it, that’s just the way it is, pay up or they will sell your things buddy, it sure sucks, I also want to evade tax but I am to honest...
  • Usually, programs are available for people who can file the short form 1040A or 1040EZ, and for seniors. Some can be done online, if your income is below a certain amount.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy