• Yes. One thing is certain for everyone - death and taxes.
  • Yes they believe in paying Ceaser what belongs to Ceaser. They live their lives according to the Bible's laws and principles.
  • I am not understanding the question fully. Jehovah's Witnesses do pay taxes on an individual basis. I can assure you that if they didn't they would end up facing the same consequences as anyone who refuses to pay income, property or whatever taxes are due the government. If you are asking if Jehovah's Witnesses have to pay taxes on their meeting places called Kindgom Halls, the answer is: They fall under the same tax exemption as do other religious and charitable organizations and they are not subject to certain taxes. This is true for the United States. I cannot comment on other countries. 501(c)(3) exemptions apply to corporations, and any community chest, fund, or foundation, organized and operated exclusively for religious, charitable, scientific, testing for public safety, literary, or educational purposes, or to foster national or international amateur sports competition, or for the prevention of cruelty to children or animals.
  • Jehovah's Witnesses in the majority of countries have legal status or are recognized as to having basic rights afforded them similar to those of mainstream religions. In many areas, government officials have praised their work in the fields of linguistic education along with disaster management relief in instances of national or international crisis. However, the Witnesses face legal or governmental opposition in many other countries and whilst many authorities do not require Taxes from them as a religous organisation, SOME countries still do. On an idividual basis worldwide however, Jehovah's Witnesess work for a living and pay their taxes.
  • If they don't then sign me up. Seems to me if it was that easy to get out of taxes there would be alot of witnesses.