• Check with your insurance agent. Along with normal vehicle coverage, liability insurance and with an errand business probably coverage to insure you for whatever you are handling value wise. He should also be able to get you a bond agent referral. The state you are in may have requirements depending on the type of biz. Check with your local county office, the BBB, etc for starters. Do a google search for bonding companies for background info too.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy