• If he does, guaranteed Biden will have 4 more years.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Yeah, I agree too thanks for your comment :)
    • Tony Conrad
      I think Trump was a great president. Now you are going to see LGBT takes preference, abortions continue to rise and great wickedness behind closed doors.
    • bostjan the adequate 🥉
      "Abortions continue to rise" - the abortion rate, according to the CDC, has declined steadily since the 1980's. The idea that the abortion rate has increased since Biden took office a month ago is kind of silly, since no one would even know that for another year or so, since it's only reported sporadically. "LGBT takes preference" over what? In what way? "Great wickedness" - like extorting a foreign leader to spread false rumours about your political opponents, or do you mean more like firing up an angry mob of troglodytes to storm the capital building and brutally murder police officers by beating them to death with a fire extinguisher? Those would both be horrible things that would cause serious outrage, were a sitting president to do them, especially if that president faced absolutely no consequences at all for doing such wicked things.
    • Norpam
      The Republican party can't win without Trump and Trump can't win without Republicans
  • 46% of all people? That'd be enough to get the GOP nomination anyway, so it wouldn't matter. 46% of republicans? In that case, he'd likely just spoil the election for the other 54% of republicans, who are already only about 48% of voters anyway.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Yeah, I agree too thanks for your comment :)
  • He'll have way more after Biden's 4 years. Biden opened up the borders,got rid of jobs in Pennsylvania, wants to take guns away,a war coming soon, This is if he makes it.Look for Harris to be president and Pelosi VP.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for your comment :)

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy