• Depends what your skills are. With no skills, you can sign up for Amazon's Mechanical Turk and make a couple bucks an hour typing out scanned receipts or clicking on photos of cars or whatever. If you have a set of skills, you can sign up for freelancer or fiverr or whatever and offer your skills for hire. I've done all of these sorts of things, though, and honestly, there isn't really too much money to be made that way. You can make a lot more doing your own thing from your own website. Those cheap sites only pay you a few bucks at most, and you have very few ways to control your visibility to your potential customers who are on a site browsing through all of your competitors. Same goes if you make stuff. You can sell your stuff on etsy or ebay or amazon, but you're ultimately much better off with your own site and your own marketing gimmicks.
    • alein
      you looking for work / opportunity etc I have Just the thing you need that is helping a lot of people make good money ($100~500 days) and change the way they work especially due to the current pandemic if you want to get more info email me at seotolls31@gmail.com) have a great day and good luck with your job hunt