• How else will it be run properly? Would you rather have Satan running your country? And your supposed made up Quote is a lie. If you're going to quote Jesus at lease look it up and do it right, citing book and verse and an actual quote, maybe? Jesus never said those words in the KJV of The Bible I assure you!
    • Butterflies67
      John 17 v 14 Jesus said in prayer to his father, "I have given your word to them, but the world has hated them because they are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world." NWT 4 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. KJV. I think you need to check your bible as you can see the KJV does say that Jesus' followers were no part of the world.
  • i dont see anything wrong with it
  • Yes, it is OK for Christians to be in politics. What often happens is they start compromising things with their beliefs and are no better than those whom do not believe.
    • Butterflies67
      True Christians look to God's Kingdom (or government) to rule over the earth. No government of man has been able to solve the problems whether it be war, crime, sickness, poverty,famine. So religious leaders should be focusing on Gods Kingdom rather than getting involved in man's futile governments.