• lavender
      And how is that so far?
  • Not currently reading one. I've been without energy. But my favorite series was the Stephanie Plumb novels by Janet Evanovitch. It starts with One for the Money, and you can read them online free if you want. Favorite genre, probably mystery and comedy.
  • Your question! :P
  • America The Farewell Tour by Chris Hedges
  • 12 Rules for Life - Jordan Peterson
  • "50 Secrets Of Magic Craftsmanship" by Salvador Dali!
  • Currently I am reading The Book Of The Bee. Usually I read around 3 books at the time. I am also reading Devine Sex, and The forgotten Books Of Eden. I am also reading Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth but can take it only in small doses because it is very difficult to read.
    • Subject 89P13
      Are you the guy named Thinker who was in AB4Adults?
  • My Bible.
      Reading the KJV is always good. Have you read any of the early writings about the Bible? Try reading, The forgotten Books of Eden, The Cave of Treasures, The Book of the Bee. They can be found at sacred-texts.com. Look under Bible and Christianity. Also read The Royal Law of Liberty by Darwin Chandler, Amazon has all these books on Kindle or print.
    • ReiSan
      The Bible is primitive fiction used to swindle people.
    • Rick Myres
      You can think that all you want to. Just know if you leave this life without Jesus it was your choice.
  • Reading two: Tiamat's Wrath (James S.A. Corey) and The Girl with All the Gifts (Mike Carey). My favorite genre is sci-fi. I rarely venture out of that, post apocalyptic, dystopian, or horror.