• Fruits and veggies that increase carotenoids in the skin. Just recently heard of the strict diet of the Monarchy families, one factor being their body smell and digestion as to not make unpleasant odors. Great question Linda Joy
      The answer on my trivia question was a little more counterintuitive than this. But apparently your answer is also correct!
    • Roaring
      Now you go me curious. I'll have to stay tuned to see who might nail it.
      Not sure anyone else on here cares! lol you could Google it, or feel free to email me and ask. My e-mail address is in my profile.
      Well, if you eat a dead cow, you're going to smell like one. Pass the tofu steak, please...
      surprisingly the study said eating meat had no positive or negative effect on the smell. However, another study said the semen of vegetarians tastes better.
      Sam got it!It's garlic!
  • Garlic was the Romans choice
      Yes!
    • Vittorio 'Sam' Manunta-Lowell
      I'm a garlic clove! LOL
  • It's only a study. Don't put too much faith or hope in it until more well tested factual results come out.
  • have no idea
  • Money.
      Lol Sam got it!It's garlic!
    • Lilo Avli
      Did I come second ?