• noone should be judging anyone
  • My judgement says not -- one in the same.
  • Many misunderstand the verse saying judge not or be judged taking it to mean not to judge at all; it means not to judge hypocritically as in not seeing our own faults and criticize someone doing or having an attitude the same as you. Jesus did not say we should never make a judgment about right and wrong.
      I'd have to look up the address and the exact wording but I'm pretty sure it says judge not lest ye be judged and whatever measure ye mete shall be measured unto you again. Which I think means whatever measurement you use to judge others is the same measurement God's going to use to judge you . Thank you for your comment.
    • dumdum
      And this is a direct quote from Jesus or one of the third-person accounts which makes up the bulk of the Bible? Do all agree with you interpretation? Appreciate the pertinent verses. Thank you.
    • Rick
      You're welcome to you both Linda and dumdum :) God is the one who gives me the words to say by way of His speaking to my spirit and media about God's word.
      It's in Matthew 7 The Sermon on the Mount the words were spoken by Jesus here they are as recorded in the King James version: "1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again." I couldn't answer for how other people interpret what they read. I can only tell you how I interpret it and what I believe.
  • My niece accused me of judging her when I emailed a reply to her about something when I only left out the Bible verse to what I said I sent the verse after that and nobody else considered what I said to be judging. She used the judge not or be judged and then judged me for being married twice. I told her it caused me anguish and she never said she was sorry. Then this past year she got married a second time. She is so afraid someone will judge her that she is like hurry up and judge them first. I did not even try to go to her second wedding. Because of her not apologizing and I did not want to got to a fake wedding. She told me her first wedding I went to was not real and she got married for real after that. I am not a Mormon so I don't count in HER church.
      You do count both to God AND to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! I have had non-member friends who were helped by The Church! Even one who never once set foot in The Church! . Also we're commanded to forgive everyone whether they apologize or not. I pray you can work on that for your well-being not for her sake.
    • Rick
      I forgave her long ago. I was answering your question again.
      Good
    • Rick
      According to the Bible we are to anger slowly and forgive quickly. But she angers very fast and takes her 3 to 6 months to forgive. She was mad at me for 6 months and never told me why.
  • Posting answers to religious questions via the scriptures is not being judgemental...others can do that. It comes back to whether or not a person believes in what the Bible has to say...
  • Linda, anyone told you that you ask too many questions?