• 7-19-2017 Lots of specially trained smart people have looked hard for evidence of a world wide flood. They found two. Neither of them was Noah's flood of 2349 BC. Nevertheless, people all over the world recorded a flood that year and they all agreed on all the details. You might be surprised to learn what actually happened. This is long, but it's all there: www.saturniancosmology.org/ If you don't care to read the whole book, here is the section about Noah: www.saturniancosmology.org/noah.php
      Thank you I have difficulty picking up links off of these answerbag pages. On my phone, but hopefully I'll get a computer soon!
    • Jewels Vern
      FWIW That link is an ebook with 39 chapters! And still in progress!
      What's FWIW?
    • Jewels Vern
      "For What It's Worth"
      Oh, thank you
  • According to Genesis 6:14-16 describes it to be 300 cubits long, 50 wide, and 30 cubits high. a cubit is the length of a grown man's arm from finger tips to elbow or about 18 inches. This makes the ark about 450 feet long, 75 feet wide, and 45 feet high.
    • Anoname
      Sounds right.
      I don't even remember I'll have to go back and look it up. I don't get dimensions in my head they have to be written down on paper
  • Size is not important. Except for Mexican women.
    • Anoname
      Is THAT what you tell yourself ?
      All my life, except when I was in prison.
      It's not the size of the vector but how you apply the force?
      Any tips for Virgins ?
    • Jewels Vern
      Do you know the name of Jonah's wife? ... Joan of Ark.
  • Enough. It was big enough.
      It definitely was, smiling!
    • Anoname
      I wasn't even flirting that time, but good point!
  • The measurements are in the Bible... (Genesis 6:14, 15) Make for yourself an ark from resinous wood. You will make compartments in the ark and cover it with tar inside and outside. 15 This is how you will make it: The ark should be 300 cubits long, 50 cubits wide, and 30 cubits high. Cubit. A linear measure roughly the distance from the elbow to the tip of the middle finger. The Israelites commonly used a cubit of about 44.5
    • pugwashjw65
      Posting this...
  • probably pretty big if they had to fit all those animals in there