• Yes. It's called a voluntary hold. Make sure you give them a serious enough reason. I suggest you contact the doctor who is prescribing your current mrdications. That doctor needs to be kept in the loop that the meds are not working. The dr. cannot correct things without knowing whats wrong. Good luck. To click on the link below remove the space after the // https://

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy