• The feds can attach your wages, and while you don't pay taxes on your WC benefits, they are still part of your earned income, so yes, you should. And, yes, they can.
  • They can't intercept your workman's comp, but they can freeze your account if you deposit it or put a lien on anything of value you purchase with it.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy