• You cannot legally make distilled beverage alcohol in the U.S. except by federal license. And they don't have licenses for home-made hard liquor.
  • You need a federal license from BATFE. I don't think they issue the for home use. Maybe this will change as it's basically unenforceable, as was the ban on home brewing until the 70s. +5

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy