• Since Jesus is the "express image" of the Father, of course He is the Son of God. Hebrews 1:3 "Who being the brightness of His glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:"
    • ReiSan
      The Bible is obviously quite crude fiction, and circular reasoning is illogical.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Is that all you do is pull drive-bys in answers? Do you mind coming down here in these comments so we can discuss the Bible? There is nothing fictional about Bible prophecies. You name the prophecy and it is there. Too bad you don't have an argument, just utter bilge. Hit and run is the name of your game.
    • Venus1485
      Jenny is the person who has no argument. She just lies, insults people, uses logical fallacies and quotes bad fiction in the Bible.. ReiSan is correct, and Jenny has no rational rebuttal, so she just tells insulting lies. Prophecies are scams. Some gullible people believe Nostradamus predicted the future, and some believe the Bible did. Neither really did.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Venus1485, come and prove me wrong. It should be that simple if you are right. I welcome anyone to a debate. Let's start again since you are the active member. For the record, there is nothing wrong with the words utter bilge. If you are sensitive about it, then Answerbag is not the place for you. None of ya have challenged anything I said. All ReiSan has been doing is repeating the same broken record. So you tell me, what is so fictional about the Bible in comparison to Nostradamus? Give me one good cite were Nostradamus was accurate so we can compare it to the Bible.
  • No, he's a centre forward for Manchester City.
  • He and God both said so and I believe it.
    • Venus1485
      He and God don't even exist, so they never really said a word.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Venus 1485, God is a spirit. Nobody can see Him and live to tell. Exodus 33:20 "But, He said, you cannot see my face, for man shall not see me and live." The best thing is that God was manifested in the flesh. Jesus said many things in His gospels. Everything He said, the places He went to and His crucifixion is all in history.
      LOL At first I couldn't get my comment to post then it did it 3 times. Guess Jesus wanted to be sure it was posted!
    • Baba
      LOLOL Good One
  • I believe this. Either way Jesus was a good person.
  • Yes, he is.
  • I think both God and Jesus are characters in extremely poor ancient fiction.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      God and Jesus? You have no idea what you're saying. God was manifested in the flesh in Jesus. 1 Timothy 3:16 "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory." Not one person has discredited the evidence of Jesus' existence by the Flavius Josephus writings. If you are going to claim Jesus was fiction, then you might as well say that His disciples and the Apostle Paul never existed. Neither did Pontius Pilate or Nero. You see why you don't have an argument? Your life must be really dull and boring to repeat the same broken record as if anything you said mattered to people. How old are you?
    • Venus1485
      Yes, God and Jesus are clearly poor fictional characters. Jenny has no idea what a she's saying. Flavius Josephus wrote nothing about Jesus. The passages about him in Josephus' writings are much later clumsy forgeries by Christian copyists. Jenny is gullible. When I was a Christian, I knew Josephus wrote nothing about Jesus. Jenny has no argument but must insult people. Jesus and his disciples didn't exist. Pilate and Nero did. She uses illogical arguments. Accusing someone of having a dull and boring life is sinful. Jenny ignores some Bible rules as do many such irrational hypocrites.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Venus 1485, quote: "Flavius Josephus wrote nothing about Jesus." You need to do a research to know who Flavius Josephus is to begin with. There was no way the early Christians could have forged the evidence, when Josephus had a great deal to say about Jesus, His family, the antecedents of Herod the Great who reigned at that time, as well as his family after him. Quote: "Jesus and his disciples didn't exist." To start with His disciples, Gaius tells about the wondrous things in Rome, including something called a tropaion, were Peter established a church. In fact, the Roman Catholic church at the site were St. Peter's Basilica is today. One early Christian text, 'the Apocryphal Acts of Peter', recounts many things that Peter did in the city.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Quote: "Jenny ignores some Bible rules as do many such irrational hypocrites." But you cannot disprove anything I say. Not one structural argument have you presented. Both covenants in the Bible resemble each other by the life of Jesus.
  • To answer this question again, it takes a sinless Savior to be the Son of God. "All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." Jesus is without blemish. This is why there is only one Savior of the world to rely on.
    • Venus1485
      There's no evidence that any gods exist. Sins can't exist when gods don't. Jesus never existed, as I have shown in several answers on several forums. To say all men are sinners is a scam to make us all feel guilty for no reason and pay churches 10% of our income for forgiveness. It's comparable to poisoning someone and selling him antidote at a high price or stabbing him and selling bandages. It's an evil con game.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Quote: "There's no evidence that any gods exist." Jesus said human beings are the actual gods. John 10:34 "Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?" A "god" is simply a person who renders judgment on Earth. Quote: "To say all men are sinners is a scam to make us all feel guilty for no reason and pay churches 10% of our income for forgiveness." The meaning of the word sin is defined as wrong. It is also a transgression. It doesn't have to be in the biblical sense. This applies in earthly courts when transgressions are dealt with. Call it sin, wrongful or transgression, it makes no difference. Also, the New Testament does not mention anything about giving 10% tithes. I am totally against tithing, as God loves a cheerful giver.
  • Christians can't agree whether Jesus is God or just son of God. What does it matter to any logical and objective human? Jesus and God are characters in very crude fantasy with a zany story line. God comes across as inept and dumb. If he couldn't make creations that suited him, why not just quit?
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Hi Venus1485, I don't agree with mainstream Christianity. The Seventh-Day Adventist church is a minority of 25 million Christians worldwide. We highly believe in the Bible, and we can reason with the scriptures were Jesus is attributed as the Almighty God. Mainstream Christians are confused. Most of them do not read the Bible.