• become a citizen, oveasly, and then i would look for low priced apartement biuldings in london, there are many housnig inishiatiive in the city so you should get a good price.
  • If you do not wish to establish citizenship, I would suggest that you contact a reputable licensed estate agent (equivalent to a Realtor). I believe that mortgages are available to qualified foreign nationals, as they are here in the United States. Just don't expect to obtain any manner of exotic loan.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy