by dmdw5 on June 1st, 2008

dmdw5

Question

Help answer this question below.

My penis is 14 cm = 6 inches. i just turned 16. is this big or small?

• Like
  • Report

Answers

Answers. 41 helpful answers below.

• by Inspired on March 20th, 2009

Inspired

"Big" and "small" are relative terms... and might I add, relatively irrelevant.

So, one must ask, "big" or "small" according to who, and compared to what? I knew a guy with a penis so small it was barely visible... it looked like nothing more than a small protrusion of foreskin. Admittedly, I felt sorry for him and his future wife. He was 17 at the time (I was at college).
    I know another man with a penis so large it quite literally comes almost up to his collar-bone (upper chest) when erect. It is surprisingly enormous -- has to be seen to be believed. Whilst I don't feel the same sense of sorrow for him, I can certainly imagine that having sex is pretty much out of the question for him.

If it's sex your concerned about -- and I imagine it is, because any size penis can urinate, and any size penis can be self-stimulated... other than that, what else would you use it for? -- well, both of the above mentioned gentlemen have an impossible time in that regard. With your 6in friend, I am sure you'll be just fine... keeping in mind that there is just as there is a lot of variation in the relative size of the male penis, there is also a lot of variation in the relative size and tightness of the vagina.

Some woman might find your 6in one-eyed-wonder too small for optimum pleasure. Other woman The vast majority, however, are going to find it absolutely fine... at least from a purely physiological point of view. As "Monkeynunky" pointed out in a comment above, it tends to be the girth not the length that's (relatively) more important. My penis happens to be on the longish side (about 7.5-8 in) and some women find it goes too deep which can be slightly painful. But that's not such an issue, as I just have to be mindful and not go all the way in. Woman I know have mentioned that some men have a very thin (small girth or diameter) penis and they can hardly feel it. These women, mind you, also tended to have a larger vagina so they are more likely to notice that.

If your sexual preference is men (I don't wish to make any assumptions either way), I suspect smaller is tending toward better. I understand many homosexual men don't actually engage in anal sex (or very rarely), but for those that do, the anus is relatively tight and small compared to the vagina. So if that's your sexual orientation, I doubt your 6in friend will give you any issues there.

So... perhaps by now you're starting to get the gist of this. It's all relative and highly subjective... based on many factors. The most important factor, in my opinion, is this:

How you feel about yourself and your penis... along with your (and your sexual partner's) willingness to be with each other in an open and honest way is what matters most. That can be very challenging and awkward at 16... even at 40... but more so as a teen. If you meet a woman who is not an "ideal" match for your penis size I would think it's only a matter of open communication and you'll find plenty of ways to make it all work out fine, and feel fantastic for you both. As to what an "ideal" match is... well... highly subjective, that is. So again... it really doesn't matter.

Go forth my pubescent male friend... go forth with your 6in friend... use him wisely... kindly... passionately... and most importantly... LOVINGLY.

All will be well.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Anonymous on September 18th, 2009

Anonymous

don't worry about it. when i was at your age my penis was 14.4 cm. now i' m 20years old and my penis is 17 cm (6.8 in). (my penis became bigger at the age of 19). believe me, now when i have sex with my girlfriend she screws. don't worry about your penis, it will be bigger. and you mustn't believe your friends. many of them they lie about their size. not all of them but many.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Anonymous on August 25th, 2009

Anonymous

mines 13 cm and i'm 13.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Monkeynunkey on January 5th, 2009

Monkeynunkey

If I may be blunt, but I'm a girl, and, for most girls, a larger penis may actually hurt more than help. It's more the width than the length, you know?

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by TheCameronE on June 19th, 2012

TheCameronE

I'm 14 And I'm 8inches

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by daniel.turner.9809 on August 23rd, 2012

daniel.turner.9809

I'm 14 and I have a16 1/2cm cock is this big 6.3 inch penis is that good for my age I really won't to kno :)

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by DudeFaceX on August 23rd, 2012

DudeFaceX

Everyone is different. I'm 16.5cm long by 14cm diameter. I've had to not go all the way in for ~1/4 of my partners - hitting the cervix is painful for most, and the G-spot is in the first 3 inches. And around 1/2 of them don't like to go on past 20 minutes because they get sore (even with lube).

Don't listen to women talk about size. Most will say they like my 7.5-8" unit (some even say bigger than that) , even though it's 6.5 - they've never measured (or correctly measured) and just listen to a guy brag and compare against that. They'll even argue till you prove it! If they say "I need something bigger than 7" then they usually mean 6, or even 5.5.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by kabaudio on August 15th, 2011

kabaudio

Here's the REAL truth my friend. At 14cm (5.5") you are smack bang in the middle of the population for penis size. In other words, 50% of guys have smaller dicks, and 50% have bigger dicks. So I wouldn't worry about it. If a girl/guy cares more about penis size than how good a lover you are, then she/he's not worth your time. I'm 14cm, 22yo, and I have had not ONE complaint about my size, with about 40 different partners. Don't believe people who say they have a 10" penis, the probability of that being true is in the order of 0.00003% (less than 1 in 1 million guys). Only 0.13% of guys (less than 1 in 1000) are bigger than 7.9". This is from statistics, not people's lying mouths. =]

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by mata.alejandro on March 23rd, 2011

mata.alejandro

dude my penis is 18 cm and im 27 its been fair enougth. at your age youre still growin dont worry you are going to be ok

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by eprinsen on March 6th, 2013

eprinsen

yes it is sorry. you mean centimeters right.lol

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Lucas_v581 on March 30th, 2011

Lucas_v581

I just became 15 and i have 17,5 cm yeah !

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by sarahhadtoanswer on August 9th, 2011

sarahhadtoanswer

I went to this museum and condom shop in Amsterdam.
    http://condomerie.com/condooms-op-maat
    They have a book of condom samples all measured by width and length. It is very interesting.

The website is not in English but you could find a translates online fairly easily.

Some of you are younger and curious so I hope you don't mind my sharing my opinions as a woman and as a person who has had multiple partners, and thus can speak about varying penis sizes. I mean no offense to anyone by the advice and experience I will now share.

Seriously no one should be having sex if they are not prepared to face the statistical risks of std's or pregnancy. Condoms reduce potential of these potentially serious medical conditions but will NOT guarantee against them. You may greatly change the plot of your life and potentially the lives of other people you care if these things happen.

There is a lot of innovation in condoms..tighter base looser top, ribs and dots and textures galore, spiral type designs, ultra thin, thicker for safety, colors, flavors, materials, sizes... My best advice is to buy a sample pack with condoms from multiple vendors and try different ones .... even if you are not yet with a partner try a variety on, see how they fit how they feel, how they work against friction, get comfortable with them. Then when the time comes, you will be comfortable using them and may have narrowed down your choices to a few brands that fit best for you and you can work with your partner to then narrow down the brands that they like inside their body.

Unless you are very big or very small or allergic to latex, a standard condom from the local pharmacy or sex shop should do it. so...5-8 inches. it's gonna fit..if very wide. might consider looking for a large or extra large brand...or if you want it to not fit tight, then maybe look for a bigger brand... but slipping off would be worse... seriously though you can fit a regular condom over your whole arm if you try carefully. I really hope your penis is not that big.

More important then size, are the expiration date and storage conditions. Please keep them in a place the doesn't get too hot, cold or pressured (so don't keep em in the wallet or the glove box of the car or they could break more easily which won't protect you or your partner and defeat the purpose of having safe sex).

Also lubricant of the right type for the condom material is a good idea. Don't bother getting the warming type...it can be very painful. a water based lube is your best bet and silicone type should be the slickest. no one should ever be embarrassed to use lube. it really can help a situation especially if you are nervous. Lube helps prevent breakage too. And always ALWAYS use lube if having anal sex... vaginas are pretty much self lubricating if we are excited in the right way with enough build up time. buts aren't :)

some thoughts about types: the non latex ones that i know of are named avanti they make a crinkle noise more then latex. other type of non latex are the natural lamb made from sheep intestine I believe. they don't prevent against all std's but they also feel the most like wearing nothing at all that I've ever come across (as a female partner)...so if you are trying to only prevent pregnancy they are fine. on the down side they are more floppy and have an unusual odor ( also if your partner is vegetarian this may not go down so well). The ribbed and textured ones can be fun sometimes but honestly, sometimes they are downright painful. Despite popular belief most women don't want to "rock" all night. It gets painful fairy quickly if something is too textured and the party is lasting too long. So a simple smooth condom should be the normal option you reach for. thinner does feel better, thinner feels more natural but thinner have a higher chance of breaking so be informed.

It does often feel good and we will occasionally play with perfect strangers, but the reason most women are having sex most of the time, I'm going to go out on a limb and say is to connect with their partner. To feel an intimate connection and to experience something that is fun with someone that they care about who hopefully cares about them in return. The magic happens when you are both very into each other mentally and physically when you want to please and share and explore and be playful together. The excitement happens with kissing and nibbling and touching other body parts ( not even typically "sexual" parts are the way to start hands shoulders arms ears...one musn't dive right in), taking turns exploring what feels good to you to that partner and from that partner and having the courage to communicate what feels good and what you'd like less of or what could be done more comfortably or excitingly is so much more important then the actual sexing part. Equally important is accepting all parts of your partner and your self (even if you really don't love a thing about their physical beauty, acceptance is a beautiful thing and appreciating someone for their personality is a beautiful thing). They may be just as concerned about a scar or too fat or too skinny etc. as you are about penis size.

so in the end a particular penis shape or size might be more exciting or less exciting to a particular partner but they should be looking at the whole package of the person if they are considering becoming sexually intimate. For example, i always loved small penises because i liked to put them in my mouth and big ones didn't fit. i really enjoyed performing Felicio. my present partner has a lot of girth so it is difficult to do for very long or very effectively without hurting my jaw...so we have found other ways to have fun with each other. At first i thought it was just too big for me, and he was also very awkward about sex having fewer partners then me and less experience or exploration generally, but i cared about him enough that i stuck around to see if we could find ways to be compatible and honestly it took a few tries but we did find positions and mental attitudes toward sex that we both enjoy and the sex gets better and sometimes worse but usually better.. and when it is worse it has everything to do with something on one of our minds that is bothering us either personal or about the other person...and so much less about the other person's body. Find a few great thing about your partner that is unique to them maybe even a cute freckle it doesn't have to be big but love it completely and tell them about why it is such an awesome part and then its easier to begin loving the whole person makes it easier even in the tough times...lets face it even identical twins have different ideas you will have different opinions...but penis size can't really be changed so if your partner accepts the challenge or the pleasure great, and if they don;t accept you because of your penis size... and aren't willing to try something different then their perceived ideal, then forget them, find a person who is ready to love loving your whole being and your whole self, and you will be a happy man.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by lorr5677 on June 2nd, 2008

lorr5677

I don't know where your from but I've read that the average size here (the Netherlands) is 15 cm and when your 16 it ain't going to grow ((much more)) But hey you shouldn't care about it, as long as you know what to do with it your all set and size doesn't really matters ;P Some girls don't even like big penises, so you just have to be with that girls ;]

• by muthaphukk on July 29th, 2009

muthaphukk

i'm 13 years old and mine is 16 cm

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by I Am Gone on September 27th, 2009

I Am Gone

6 inches is a 15,... cm not 14.Anyway,your penis is big.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Eternizing_Answer on July 19th, 2009

Eternizing_Answer

I have read that 14,5-16 cm is the normal size for a teenage penis. So it's not big or small, but common :)

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Kaerukun on January 26th, 2009

Kaerukun

14 cm = 5.5 inches
    15 cm ~ 6 inches = Average

You're about average, and keep in mind that your penis will grow (maybe not that much though, depending on when your puberty started) until you are 21 years of age.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by MoizAbid on July 2nd, 2013

MoizAbid

my penis is 15cm and im 12 i am so scared

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by mata.alejandro on March 23rd, 2011

mata.alejandro

Share your answer...

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Im Alec on March 6th, 2013

Im Alec

No. Slightly above average: six and a quarter for Africans, six for Europeans, five and three quarters for Asians.

Nothing to be either excited or worried about.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by mata.alejandro on March 23rd, 2011

mata.alejandro

Share your answer...

• by detection33 on August 2nd, 2010

detection33

all girls like big penises. sorry to ruin the show guys lol

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Natasha_D on August 15th, 2010

Natasha_D

Its a perfect size for a girl like me. What the width?

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by David_H1467 on September 10th, 2010

David_H1467

im 15 turning 16 soon and i got 16 and a half :) but mines really wide :)

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by zakkwylde68@hotmail.com on September 29th, 2010

zakkwylde68@hotmail.com

im 14 and my penis is that size i don't know what condo to use?

• by Syphor on August 2nd, 2010

Syphor

Its great seeing that everyone on here has different "Facts" as to when the penis stops growing, what average size is, and even someone who made an outrageous claim that homosexual men tend to have larger penis'. (That made me actually lol btw) Sexual preference has absolutely nothing to do with the size of one's penis.

As for size. You are perfectly normal for your age. Don't worry so much about the size man, I just turned 33 and have had a pretty busy sexual history. I am not huge, nor am I small. I'm right around 17 cm and not really blessed with a lot of girth. I have not ONCE had a girl tell me I am either too big nor too small. Women do not tend to worry about these things. If you really want to impress a woman, stimulate her mind. Too many "boys" worry about getting the girl off "down there". Talk to just about any experienced woman and she'll tell you that getting her going mentally is far more pleasurable than plunging away.

Bottom line....Stop sweating the small stuff. (No this is not a clever jab at your penis size) You're still young and worrying about things like this you'll realize later in life, was a waste of time and youth.

That's my 2 cents.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by darthgoat on June 24th, 2010

darthgoat

I am 16 also and my penis is like 6 3 so we are good dude just use it good

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by midget_gem1 on March 1st, 2010

midget_gem1

I'm almost 17, im about 17cm long, but not massively thick. Its really grown a fair bit lately, so I wouldnt be worrying :)

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by braderz13 on April 10th, 2010

braderz13

im 13 mines 16 cm

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by UrbanTiger on April 30th, 2010

UrbanTiger

For your age it is average. But don't worry, remember you become a fully grown man at 27-30 years.
    Lots of sources claim that penis growth stop as puberty ends, but this is not true. When I was 16 (I am 23 now) my penis was about your size, maybe 14-15 cm.
    At 18 it was something about 16 cm and I was scared it stops to grow since I was becoming adult. Well, it did.
    For maybe 2 years I couldn't notice any change in size. Then, slowly, it began to grow again! Now, at 23 it is about 20 cm.
    It's a interesting feeling you get, when you watch yourself in a mirror and realize you got that huge thing you mostly see in porn movies.

I had sex with different men and women (I'm bi) and noticed that homosexual men have slightly bigger penises than streight. So you should realize if you see well-endowed males, they are most likely gay or bi.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

zakkwylde68@hotmail.com

my peinis is 15cm and im 14 what size condom do i use??? PLEASE REPLY

No comments. Post one | Permalink

zakkwylde68@hotmail.com

I'm a vergin and i might be having sex soon my penis is 15cm what condom do i use i dont wanna stuff up first time about??????

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Micah_M8168 on February 13th, 2011

Micah_M8168

Dude thats big for being 16 I was 6 inches when i turned 17 now at 18 im 10 inches

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Danishstrike on February 22nd, 2011

Danishstrike

I turned 14 today and my penis is 13.6 cm errected.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Hayley_C on February 28th, 2011

Hayley_C

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Ben_T8073 on February 1st, 2011

Ben_T8073

small im 13 and mines 15 cm

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Ben_T8073 on February 1st, 2011

Ben_T8073

small im 13 and mines 15 cm

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by saikat00977 on December 5th, 2010

saikat00977

17cm i think i should be happy

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by me11 on January 4th, 2011

me11

seriously the size has noth to do with orientation. I'm 16, gay (bi too, but more gay), and my lil' one's like 13-14 cm. But, I don't fret over it as there's noth to fret over:D 1. We're still adolescents 2. Girls don't care(except for the slut ones) ~ men do though (it kinda differs - I for example am grateful my bf's is not huge cause it hurts enough with his 18 cm, but some may be more masochistic =))) and 3. Although it's not big, it still feels good, so it's all right:D

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by G_Solo on January 24th, 2011

G_Solo

I'm 17 and i got 16,5 cm long and 4,5 wide... What can u tell abaut this size? And what size of condom do i need 2 usE????

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by jake3500sheeks on January 27th, 2010

jake3500sheeks

are you talking errect or normal? cause im almost 14 and effect my penis is 14cm

No comments. Post one | Permalink

Want to attach an image to your answer? Click here.

Did this answer your question? If not, then ask a new question or create a poll.

More Questions. Additional questions in this category.