• Here is the official citizenship and immigration website for Canada: Apparently you need: Immigrants must obtain a visa from the Canadian Visa Office and fill out an application for permanent residence from the Consulate General of Canada. Applications take an average of 25 months to process. Bush dodgers arriving in Canada must also provide a valid passport, two copies of a detailed list of all personal items brought into the country and two copies of a list of all items on the way, and proof of enough funds to cover expenses for the first six months. From:
  • No. There is eligibility criteria and quotas. Someone else has included the website, so I won't add it hee.
  • "There is no short-cut for an American to move to Canada. As an American, you can visit for up to 6 months without a visa, but you will not be able to legally work while you are there. ... A couple of ways you can do that are to get a student or work visa, or become a permanent resident."

Copyright 2018, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy