• Brown.
  • I would say black.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      I would say you can't explain why you would go with black.
    • ReiSan
      Because brown looks horrible with navy blue.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      ReiSan, that's not what fashion models say. Learn it from Style Guru: https://www.smarts4k.com/what-color-shoes-with-navy-dress-pants/
  • I'm #2 for Black.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Your number 2 at who knows what, while you choose black and you don't explain why. That about sums it up for the users on this subject who say black. lol
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Quote: "Jenny has no valid reason to prefer brown." I have told you many times already. Depending on a person's skin tone, along with their hair color, navy blue pants and brown shoes contrast a person with a light complexion and light hair.
  • black
    • ReiSan
      I wonder why Jenny did not harass you.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      ReiSan, to share a comment on this thread, do you even know what the word harass means? You are targeting chand1604's answer.
  • Brown. They compliment navy blue pants. Any person who has a good taste in fashion will tell you that black and navy blue do not stand out from each other.
    • ReiSan
      Anyone who has good taste in fashion can tell you brown does not go with navy blue.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      But you couldn't name a person who will say that. lol 20 ways to wear blue suits with brown shoes: https://www.outfittrends.com/blue-suits-with-brown-shoes-men/
    • ReiSan
      Citing rubbish means nothing.. Brown is too casual and looks horrible with blue. The dressiest shoes are not brown at all. I do not care who says it, it is still tasteless. Appeal to authority is illogical.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Quote: "Citing rubbish means nothing." Actually, outfittrends.com is a popular website among celebrities and pop culture.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Quote: "The dressiest shoes are not brown at all." You should look into Christian Louboutin. Not that you know anything about that brand, but with their designer shoes, blue suits with a pair of Christian Louboutin brown high heel pumps is not surpassed in the fashion industry.
    • ReiSan
      Celebrities are often dumb and tasteless. Any navy blue item worn with any brown shoes is awful. Jenny does not know anything about formals. Christian whatever is no exception.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Quote: "Celebrities are often dumb and tasteless." It takes a brain and taste to make an impact in the general public.
  • Black is best by far.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Depending on your skin tone, I wouldn't doubt it.
    • ReiSan
      No dress or formal shoes are brown. Jenny has no taste.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      You wear sneakers, so you could not possibly know about dress or formal shoes.
    • ReiSan
      I never wear sneakers. I. am wearing Japanese getas. Why does Jenny lie so much about me? My ex-boyfriend's illustrated world history of clothing taught me about formal, semi=-=formal, dress and casual clothing. Jenny badly needs to read it.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Quote: "I never wear sneakers." But you have a habit of answering questions that mention sweatpants. lol
  • whatever color she wants to wear
  • Navy blue shoes or black. It may be scceptable but I dont like brown with blue.
  • Black is far better than brown.
  • I am a fashion expert, and I will add the key points in order to "dress to impress." Black is my favorite color in footwear, especially if they are high heels shoes or high heel boots. I will go with black footwear on most occasions, but with navy blue pants: brown and dark brown are the perfect accent. "Contrast is one of the most important aspects of dressing well." -Jenny Rizzo
    • ReiSan
      You claim to be a fashion expert and then, you prove you are not. Too much contrast is in poor taste.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      You just proved you do not have a clue about fashion, since I NEVER mentioned the words "too much contrast" in my answer as you did in your comment. lol
    • ReiSan
      Jenny has noo logical arguments. You said "contrast", and I said too much contrast is tasteless. You proved many times that you have no taste and are far from being a fashion expert.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Quote: "You said "contrawst"," I'm not the one who is misspelling words in this subject as you are. Quote: "I said too much contrast is tasteless." To educate you here in English and with colors: "too much contrast" is based on wearing navy blue pants with striking color combinations like red and yellow which can look odd. Dark brown goes with everything. This is why it is a popular trend.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Dark brown does go with everything. The color relates to quality in everything.
  • Black.
    • ReiSan
      Why did Jenny not harass you?
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Reisan, I usually stay away from Anonymous user names. As for harassment, you are harassing Anonymous by leaving her a comment.
  • I'd guess black with sexy heels!
    • ReiSan
      be careful, since Jenny_Rizzo is harassing people who choose black shoes.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      ReiSan, sharing my opinion is not considered harassment, unlike your name-calling insults.
  • Brown shoes and navy blue pants is the hottest trend in dress suits among fashion models: http://www.shoe-tease.com/2015/08/05/what-color-shoes-with-navy-dress/
    • ReiSan
      Such trends are mindless and tasteless. Many fashion models are hobos.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Jessica Chastain in the link is not a hobo, but an American actress.
    • ReiSan
      She just resembles one, as do many actreses and fashion models.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Don't hate cause you ain't them.
    • ReiSan
      I began modelling at age six and retired at age thirty-one. I have much more taste than many models. I see many of them in ripped jeans. They resemble hoboes. Jenny is the one who hates intensely anyone who disagrees with her nonsense beleifs.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Quote: "I have much more taste than many models." Actions speak louder than words. Jessica Chastain is based on actions, not words.
  • Black shoes and navy blue pants has always been a masculine combination in the US Navy.
  • Black is by far the best of these choices. Brown just doesn't make it with navy blue. It looks sickening.
    • ReiSan
      Jenny does not even make any sense. Jenny is not funny with such spite.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      ReiSan, you have not rebutted anything I have said. Obviously I keep making sense.
  • whatever color she wants
    • ReiSan
      No, you oversimplify enormously!