• it will have to check with your policy group..sometimes you have to buy a travel binder when overseas
  • I don't know for sure since I'm in the US and not part of the NHS, but, when this happened to a friend of mine (also no travel insurance) they had to pay out of pocket.

Copyright 2018, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy