• The word is "embalmed". I believe you would want to tranpsort the deceased in a special refrigerated vehicle and then you can have the deceased embalmed at the location where they will be buried or creamated. Of course you can skip embalming if you have a memorial service and burial. You will probably want to check with the state where the person died for all the legal aspects. Embalming is customarily done for an "open casket" service.
  • You should contact a funeral home in your area before transporting the body.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy