The Answerbag question #467790 page is not available at the moment. Queued for spidering. Please check back soon.

Ask your own question!

Trending Categories

This Week's Leaders

Popular Questions

I'm 14 years old and ever since about last week I've been feeling really sad and angry for no reason. There is obviously the possibility that it's just because I'm a teenager but I don't think that's why. Every evening I just feel so angry and violent (I've never had problems with anger before), for no reason. Sometimes my dad or my brother trigger it when they are being mean or sometimes when I'm just feeling a bit sad or angry and I see my dad, because I'm 99% sure that they're both homophobic, at least my dad definitely is. I realised that I'm bisexual last month, and I don't know if that has anything to do with what I'm feeling. I'm definitely confused. When I get angry I hurt myself. I brake pieces off plastic hangers and scratch myself really badly on my arm with the jagged ends. I don't know why I do it, but I like the look of the scratches. After I get angry I start to feel really depressed and cry because I think there's something wrong with me mentally. I also have had constant thoughts of suicide over the past week. I have no intentions of ending my life, but I always think about hanging myself or braking a glass and using the broken glass to cut into my arms and bleed out. I feel like they're is something mentally wrong with me, and I don't want to bring it up with anyone I know until I know what is wrong with me.