• No, you'd need a green card of your own, or to apply for citizenship. A guy I used to work is a citizen who married a foreigner and it still wasn't as straightforward as you'd probably like it to be.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy