• A computer.
      For many years, I used to scribble it out on paper first.
    • bostjan64
      I still do, but I would never hand in a handwritten draft for a college application.
      Oh no! That's the first thing I thought! But I'd never hand write anything nowadays! I was so glad when I got my first text editor! No more wasting paper and time rewriting!
  • Sorry for the snarky initial answer, but there was simply no information given to help forge a suitable answer. Thanks for adding the description; however, I still feel that the most pertinent information is lacking. Where are you applying? What are your interests? What do you hope to accomplish by attending college? Writing about your ADHD or the culture shock of moving to a new town might help if you are studying writing or a related discipline, but likely won't do you any good if you are aspiring to go into engineering or business or whatever. If you want to be accepted, you should be concerned with convincing whomever is reading the essay why you need to go to college there.
  • You do have spell check and grammar editor, right? Because your question is grammatically incorrect and ambiguous as exemplified by the first answer. It should read "On which subject should I write my college application essay?" It really doesn't matter the subject. Just be sure to include how your college education is going to improve your future. They love that crap.