• Because of The Word (Jesus Christ) that proceeded out of His mouth in the beginning.
    • Amaris
      Is that meant to be clever on your part? Or nada nada on his part?
    • Amaris
      You trying to say Jesus Christ had his beginning when the father first opened his mouth? Sounds like you are making God a conjecture, rather than a holy triune being.
    • Wakko
      Oh, it's just you, Jennay. Should've known.
    • Wakko
      NOTHING that was made was made without Him! Is that good enough for you, or do you need to find something else to argue about? I'll be back in a few days to see.
    • Amaris
      The devils also believe, and tremble.. what makes your belief any different? The trembling part?
    • Amaris
      Just curious if you fear God..?
    • Wakko
      What makes my belief different is I actually believe in, and accept, Christ's sacrifice. I have reverence toward God, but I don't fear Him because my place in Heaven is secure, as in NO ONE can snatch me out of the Father's hand, not even myself. Your doctrine presumes I'm dead and damned.
    • Amaris
      My doctrine? What doctrine? You,re absurd
  • Because there is earth, fire, water and air.
  • rnaybe cause we could all drown that way