• cause they dont want to keep it to thennselves
    • Your Nightmare
      They should keep it to themselves, it pushes people away making the gap wider between us
      You're on a Q&A site and you think people should keep their opinions to themselves? Maybe you're on the wrong site, dude.
    • Your Nightmare
      Hey Archie, you racist bastard, your opinions mean less than nothing to me. It's funny (ironically) that you would pick a racist character from tv as your profile, next time go for Hitler dude
      See! I told you this site was about opinions! You can learn new tricks, I guess. And I was gonna use the racist George Jefferson, but it was already taken.
  • Depending on how someone asks or comments, it may provoke and/or inspire me to respond. Then it has value in challenging me to respond in a way that promotes dialogue. Some questions/answers I simply pass right by. If you respond to the interesting ones, then these Q's and A's will show up more. That's how I see it. Choose wisely.
    • Your Nightmare
      Popularity? So the quest for knowledge is driven by who's question is more popular? This site is pure care, thanks for the heads up. I will abandon this site now. You people are effing ridiculous
    • Your Nightmare
      care = cancer, my auto correct is dyslexic
      Bye
    • Roaring
      What you see(and react to) is what you get
    • Your Nightmare
      Roaring I get nothing from this dime store backwoods wisdom site, what a total waste of time
  • The whole idea of this site is to share views. Share, discuss, argue, debate. If there are points that you don't agree with, either say so and debate the topic or just move along.
    • Your Nightmare
      No, it is not. It is to give KNOWLEDGE to those whom don't understand, to satiate ignorance. Religion is not knowledge it's faith, big difference. Why would it matter if someone else believes in god or jesus to the one whom asked?
      If I wanted facts, I'd Google the shit. I'm not here for facts, I'm here to debate topics and spread the cheer that my answers provide. And why can faith not be knowledge? I think you're confusing knowledge with truth, and even those two are not always interchangeable. And if you're concerned about why something matters to a person asking the question, you need to ask the person who asked the question.
      .
    • Roaring
      Well said Archie
    • Your Nightmare
      Archie you spread ignorance, this is a site about popularity not truth or knowledge. Stop trying to muddy facts mad, you sound like a Trump supporter
      Woody, I knew you had a wooden head, but I didn't know it was filled with mush. I'm not muddying anything, you just sound like an idiot.
  • I'll answer my own question. Your faith wavers, you try to inflame yours by reading the comments of others who are impassioned by their own faith. But by putting your question out there you will run into those whom have no faith, or even less. Not one person knows the answer to, "Is there a God?" so why even ask?
  • Agreed! Just flag any offensive, spam, or nonsense posts.
    • Your Nightmare
      I love freedom, I like the freedom to throw someone's words back at them. To think before you speak. Ans so I would never report anyone, I'll just make them wish they didn't post at all. That's much more fun