• I can,t remember if they were white or transparent. my older brother heard they were dangerous so he threw them and they landed on an electrical wire. I wonder if they are still there :D
  • I remember the stoopid TV ads for Clackers breakfast cereal.
    • Koala 987
      Really, that almost sounds familiar.. did the cereal have something to do with the toy?
    • B.H. Wilson
      I remember eating a box of Clackers. It wasn't around too long before it was off the market.
    • Koala 987
      1968-1973.. I,m thinking I got my clackers out of Clackers cereal.
    • Koala 987
      They are a bit hard to describe... but there were two glass balls each at the end of a string, that were hooked , and you would clack them together above your hand then below your hand. If you were good at it you could do it real fast.
    • Koala 987
      It was a very short era. Late 60,s I think.
  • Mine were transparent with a yellowish tint. I never got very good with them, but I was only 2. I found part of one end half buried in the dirt over 40 years later while visiting where my childhood home once stood. I didn't keep it. 11.19.2018