• If you check the numbers/facts instead of listening to the lies of the liberal media you'll find the answer: https://www.factcheck.org/2018/01/trumps-numbers/ Unemployment down crime down stock markets up, illegal immigration down unemployment down jobs increased average income up, That's just what I can remember off the top of my head! Oh yeah North Korea is no longer threatening to BOMB ANYONE! What exactly are your standards and measurements for a good leader? I mean something that can actually be measured?
    • SaveFarris
      Firstly just let me say that I am not an American citizen. I watch your politics from safely from afar. Those are reasonable things to want and expect from a leader. Employment rates, stocks, and so on. I have not done much research into those numbers. Even still, with all that, does the good out weigh the bad? I am not poisoned by this "liberal media". All of my information comes from the source. Your President speaking. His social media activity. My standards in a leader are not met with what I see. Hate, racisim, sexism, ignorance. How can these important traits be ignored? Even though some numbers are up? Respectfully, that is the part that I cannot understand.
      No one knows how to be POTUS until they do it and they are only allowed two terms so there is always learning involved. As for "Hate, racisim, sexism" I'd need specific examples, as most of what I've seen are distorting of facts and outright lies. Securing borders and vetting immigrants is an increased need due to increased crime perpetrated by the ILLEGAL ones. The hate I keep seeing is directed AT Trump, not by him. Democrats saying his child should be detained with rapists and pedophiles! No, the hate against Trump has gone viral and it's getting worse as his numbers get better and he continues to succeed in his job. Why do people hate that he has improved relations with Russia and North Korea? If it were anyone else everyone would be celebrating! But I can tell by the way you dismissively brushed away all the FACTS that prove he's doing well for our country and provided NO facts of your own that you are making your decision based on feelings and not facts. But please do show me in Trumps words what you claim is true and I'll give you my view of it.
    • SaveFarris
      Easy tiger. I'm not brushing of your facts. I acknowledged them. I think that's great. Upping the employment rate, yay! Illegal immigration down, fantastical! Improving relations with Russia and North Korea. I have opinions about that, but I'm going to keep them to myself . Hurting relations with other allies. Anyhoo, do you have Twitter Linda? Ever had a look at the tweets coming from that beautiful mind? I watched him have tantrums. The man is a bully. Mocking the handicap. Sexist comments. "No one knows how to be POTUS" That's true but an elected con man reality star really has his work cut out for him. Grab 'em by the pussy
      No, I don't have Twitter. And you still have provided no quotes, at least I don't see any quotation marks or links to references. Neither have you listed any measurable statistics you use to measure the success of a political representative. You know, the statistics I mentioned that you supposedly acknowledged. .. statistics most people use to rate a political representative? Mr. Trump was and still is a successful business man as well. Were you aware his company makes a truck that is used to de-ice airplanes? It's used by the military. I have another question for you. Have you EVER said or done ANYTHING wrong? Ever once said something you regret? Maybe exaggerated a fishing story or said you got further with a girlfriend than you did? How would you like for every word you utter to be scrutinized twisted and used against you? How would you like to be hated as he is? You do realize all this collusion done with the Russians was done by democrats and not Trump, right? And that lie about him being racist? I can give you three examples that prove he's not for every one you think you have that he is. And as for being sexist I'll give you that one, but all men are. You show me one man who has never stereotyped a female in all his life and I'll show you a man who is lying through his teeth. And yes, I realise I just made a sexist comment about men. But it's still true!
  • 100s of reasons.Go to this site and see all the public records they refuse to release since 2014. https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-hhs-documents-reveal-that-unaccompanied-alien-children-processed-during-obama-years-included-violent-criminals-drug-smugglers-and-human-traffickers/
    • SaveFarris
      I'm unable to visit that page, it's giving me redirect errors. Regardless, you're trying to show me some facts that will show me these are the things he's doing better than Obama. Fair enough, all that aside though, what about the other stuff? The things I mentioned in my previous comment above. Do those things not bother you? You can stand behind someone who says and thinks such deplorable things?
      What deplorable things? You've never presented any examples!
  • cause they like him, thats why
    • SaveFarris
      I know that darling. Usually people have a reason for liking something or someone. That's what I was curious about.
      No, you're not curious! You just want to bash Trump with no facts or proof of anything!
  • Because I love the anarchy.
  • Why what? Sure, he's a jerk sometimes. But right now, that's what we need. Someone to run over the snowflakes and get shit done, which he's doing.
    • SaveFarris
      I don't get the snowflake thing. What is a snowflake? The ones who get offended by everything? I think most are just looking for attention or drama. (I'm assuming, I really don't know the meaning of the snowflake term). The other side of the same coin that Trump fellow is though, isn't he? Dramatic and attention hungry. So you've got your oversensitive snowflakes and your undersensitve shitballs. What you need is a little bit of both. 2020 elect yourselves a snowball. :)
      You're right. The snowflakes are the ones who are offended by everything. They melt too easy. And I don't think that he's attention hungry, he just doesn't back down like the other politicians do. But, he does need to stay off Twitter.