• Could be. Consult the Stars.
    • Rick
      Which stars? Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain, or maybe James Dean? Lol
  • I duct tape a bunch of waffles together and use them as a Yoga mat
      Lol
    • Anonymous
      There is an enormous flashing advertisement in the middle of this page.
  • sounds like it
  • Don't both use the same batter? but pancakes are a bit soft and thicker Waffles are a bit thinner in the valleys and peaks and get cooked a little crisper so how do you like your batter? haha
  • I checked 3 sites and all 3 said something different. One said there is more sugar in waffles. One said there is more flour. One said there is one more egg and more oil. Google it yourself.
      I use more eggs in waffles, less sugar in either.
  • sounds like it
  • This question still makes me smile under my Iron Mask.
  • Now that you mentioned it . Plus reading the replies below I 'd say yes Waffles are pancakes ribbed for your pleasure. I prefer pancakes because I just love how the syrups get into the nooks and crannies. YUMMMMMSSSS!!!
  • seenns like it
  • Waffle House is awesome. Food of the Gods.
      I used to work there.
  • No more than "pickup trucks" are cars on steroids. Waffles are made with flour, whole milk, whole egg, baking powder, salt, vanilla extract and veg oil . Pancakes are made with flour, skimmed milk and shortening, egg white, sugar and baking powder. Unless Americans have disfigured both recipies.
      No, 'Grasshoppa' Hummer's are cars on steroids! And Americans make pancakes and waffles however they darn well please because we're Americans and we don't have to follow any other SECOND BEST AT BEST country or member thereof telling us what what we can and can't do! If I want to make pancakes and waffles out of leftover biscuit dough or bread dough or even hide my grandson's spinach in it, freeze it, put it in and pop it out of a toaster and call it an EGGO I can if I want! Its called American ingenuity and its what inspired the industrial revolution and the guidance system that took us to the moon that NO ONE ELSE was able to achieve at that time that brought this country out of the mire of disease and oppression and raised the standard of living beyond anything ever known in the history of the world! Thank you my friend for inspiring me to vent by continually insulting America and Americans without merit and showing us your disgusting blatant jealousy bourn prejudice to show us how ugly it is and inspire the rest of us to never be like that.
  • hahah! Now that is really cute. I hadn't heard that one before.