• Every three months will shave my head clean. Doctor didn't say anything about it with me. Some doctors I guess are much different.
  • Since birth, but it gets shortened every once in awhile.
  • Some people have been growing hair even before birth.
      Some are born with teeth, too! Yikes!
  • all my life, my parents would make me and my sister cut it when we were kids all the time and when i grew up i had only cut it one time and that was cause i had lice all over it
      How long is it? Did you miss it after you cut it?
    • pearllederman
      kind of
      I might be wrong but ... I don't think Linda was asking about your pubic fuzz.
      2 and a quarter inches is not fuzz!
      The 2 and a quarter inches is his dick, not the fuzz around it. : )
      Why would you know that? !
      He sends out 8x10 glossies of his "works" to all his friends. Haven't you received yours yet ?
  • I am seriously considering a very short haircut. I sure don't like the one I've got. Nor do I like the color. Time to get rid of it all and start over me thinks.
      Oh my! What might your S.O. think?
  • About 23 hours. I had it cut yesterday
  • I think it starts before you are born in the womb, and continues a little bit after death.
      that's one of the four things I can think of off the top of my head that continue to grow throughout our lives