• Pull hard on your three testicles.
      That causes my eyes to water and my knees to buckle.
      I knew you'd like it ...
      ...but my breasts are still huge. What am I going to do ? Start wearing a bra ?
      You wouldn't be the first guy to wear one. But get your own because the wife will get pissed off if you keep using hers.
    • Selena gomez
      O comon Man! It is general thing it is happening because of the big boobs I was prone to get attack twice, Thanks God, I escaped!! I asked them the solutuion they Whatsapp me this URL. http://www.vigrxplus.fr/vigrx-spray.html Now can you believe it that we may reduce my vigrx spray prix it is a bit panic but it is helping my testosterone to get harmonies work effectively and better.
      Yes, it's always great getting your "harmonies" strait. Very nice of you to drop by, and I see you're back in town wearing a new hat. Were you locked up in the cereal box again ??
  • Pushups and pull ups
  • Make sure you're not turning into a female first. Seems quite common nowadays!
  • More foods friendly to testosterone production and less foods that boost estrogen.
  • Eat healthier, workout and replace that fat with protein.
  • ask your doctor about that, and get it checked to find out why thats happening