• gossip is often many times faster than light!
      Seems that way sometimes doesn't it?
  • Gossip is. Uhoh Thinker beat me to it. But I'll post it anyway. Lol
  • One of the problems facing science today is the concern of "scale." It is hard to understand that the same concept may appear different depending on the size being explored, or the viewpoint taken; but that is (in modern times) something to add in any description. My personal example is electricity in general thought to travel at the speed of light; but examine radio frequency on coax cable. They call it a velocity factor (percent of light speed).
  • Customers at a Walmart electrical sale !!
  • Matter cannot travel at the speed of light, not to mention even faster. It would take infinite energy to accelerate a piece of matter to the speed of light, and that is impossible.
  • god does
  • Nothing. "There is no limit to how fast the universe can expand, says physicist Charles Bennett of Johns Hopkins University. Einstein's theory that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light in a vacuum still holds true, because space itself is stretching, and space is nothing.Sep 10, 2013"