• No, never. Hate it. A lot.
    • Boola Boo
      Oh, that's too bad.
  • I did when I was younger, but these days I prefer a calm lake or a pool.
  • With fins yes, also love to ride the waves on a boogie board, If I had the opportunity I'd learn how to surf.
  • No. I prefer floating in a pool while listening to the ocean.
  • It's okay but I prefer a pool. The water is cleaner. Remember fish fornicate in ocean water they also defecate, die and decay in the ocean.
      Don't we all ?
      I've never defecated,died or decayed in the ocean.
      You would if you were fornicating with this English stallion in the crashing waves, enacting a scene out of "From Here to Eternity."
      Yeah I'm sure that looks good in the movies. But in reality if you want to have sex on the beach you need to always take a large sheet to keep the sand out of the cracks and crevices that stuff can cut like glass.!
    • Azlotto
      Fish fornicate in water!?...Holy cow! (or is it holy mackerel)... I guess I'll drink beer from now on. ; )
      No pain, no gain, so they say. So, my little ball of cheekiness, you seem to have had plenty of experience in the sand. Couldn't you just be on top, like a naughty cow-girl ? Or adopt a position like a dog and bark into the crashing surf ?
      Azlotto, your beer is made from water as well. Thank goodness for water filters eh?
      Breaker, I've had experiences in sand,yes. I'm NOT a masochist, being on top is fun sometimes and barking is not usually the sound that I make, but if that's what my man wanted I would try to do it without laughing. And while flirting is fun I may need to remind you that in reality I don't believe in sex outside of marriage.
    • Azlotto
      @Linda Joy..."beer is made from water as well"...I also heard alcohol is a drug...Man, I'm so confused here...I wonder if fish drink beer.
      These ones might. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Fish_mascots
    • Azlotto
      Lol...I'm sure they do...I don't know if you can view videos, but this is old, but still cool. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l1GvDWtccI
      No I can't watch videos. I can barely load pages when the internet is busy. The only way I can access online is with my phone. Well unless I go to the library or the Family History Center.
  • Yes, I love it.