• I remember when I was in the Navy we had training on a regular basis, and one day the subject was sexual harassment. We were going up the stairs to the classroom and Kathy grabbed the training P.O.'s butt and said "So, are you gonna teach us how to do this right?" I'll admit I'm biased, because I thought it was funny, but I know full well if it had been a guy doing that to a female I would have been offended, maybe even infuriated back then!
  • She didn't "get away" with it. The truth catches up with a liar. eventually.
      Usually it does in this life. But sometimes it won't be until the afterlife. And I still have no idea what you're talking about.
    • Boola Boo
      A sibling stabbed me in the back. I have always loved, supported, protected, and admired her for her creativity and so many other things. I only saw hints of her other side with other people. Never thought she would turn on me, but turn she did. Really bad move on her part. I had hoped she is learned a lesson from this however based on her FB page she is still at it. This time she told a terrible lie about our Mother. Pretty much does it for me. Not going to put myself in her line of fire ever again. She will lie to anyone about anything, just for a moment of attention while trying to destroy people in the process. Want nothing to do with her. ......Period, end of story......
      I've learned my sister tends to see things from a negative perspective. I don't think she believes she's lying. She really remembers things being that way. I see them from a different perspective and it's like we grew up in a different house when really we grew up together until she was 14. And truthfully her experience was different from mine.
      I'm truly sorry for the pain this has caused you though.
  • Datiing someone significantly younger. When females do it they get cutesy names like cougar milf etc. When us guys do it we are perverts disgusting pigs dirtbags borderline pedophiles etc.
      Actually I think that's something men get away with much more easily than women. And I think it's much more prevalent among men but as far as pedophile goes I wouldn't call anyone a pedophile unless they're with somebody younger than 18. And as far as I'm concerned that goes both ways.
    • asweetguy4u2know says R.I.P Nelson
      I did it once. Worst experience of my life. I was 43 and dating a 27 y/o at the time. You would have thought she was 10 by the disgust most people showed. Lesson learned. I try now to stick to. a maximum of 10 years older or younger. People nust look at you too funny if the difference is much bigger. Also look up any article about female teachers having inappropriate sexual relationships with their students versus male teachers. I gurantee you no matter how young or good looking the male teacher is most of the comments are going to be about what a sick bastard he is and how they should hang him by the balls versus when its a hot female teacher oh where was she when i was in high school i woulsnt have minded some xxxtra tutoring from her or the boy is in no way a victim most boys his age masturbate to fantasies of banging their hot teacher etc and so forth.
  • Getting screwed by a bunch of guys at the same time.
      Guys can do that too just not in the literal sense. Lol and we only have one additional orifice. Now that I think about it man can be gang banged too! I can give you some tips if that's what you're looking for. Not that I'm into that sort of thing or have any experience with it whatsoever. I'm pretty much a one-on-one kind of person
    • Azlotto
      "One additional orifice"...Lol...That could be confused with one additional cave (high traffic area) ; )
      That would depend on the person. And it takes two you know! If she's getting it somebody else is giving it! Or were you going by personal experience? How many have you been in? Then again maybe you're just taking all these men who are bragging about what they really haven't done on their own word...
  • Grumble about gender inequality.
    • Hardcore Conservative
      That ain't no shit!
      I've never wanted to be equal to a man.
      Hey wait a minute! Isn't that what you just did in your answer? And didn't you just get commended for it? LOL you two just proved that goes both ways too!