• Haha the not-so-secret longing of so many! With authority comes greater power as well as greater responsibility which carries with it also the power for greater abuse. So there is greater probability that such abuse will occur - really it is almost inevitable. So I can sympathize with those in power who undoubtedly have to take as much abuse as they might be responsible for. We easily rail about "abuses" of the powerful but how many of us are as aware of the abuses we are responsible for in our own lives? Better to clean up our own acts before we go blaming others for "abuse".
    • Nosmo King
      Before you try to see "both sides" of this issue, officegirl, allow me to clarify. The people I want to turn the tables on are those who used lies and false accusation when they abused their authority. Those are the evil monsters I want to turn the tables on, and I want to do it by blurting out the naked brutal truth, making sure it stings their pride as much as possible. Because I would only use honesty, doesn't that make me more fit to hold a position of authority than those who use only dishonesty? It does in my eyes.
    • officegirl
      Best I think to take the high road and do good rather than trying to "turn the tables" which only accomplishes more evil.
    • Nosmo King
      Turning the tables isn't evil, in fact it is quite the opposite. Abusing one's authority is evil, even more so when they use false accusation (something I strictly forbid in 1970) and therefore they should be punished for it. That's all there is to it, officegirl. There is no "high road" or "low road" to this.
  • That's what Hollywood is all about. ☺
    • Nosmo King
      This is about the real world, not the fictional and glamourised world of Hollywood. Not that there is anything wrong with the latter, it's just not relevant to this particular question.
  • Yes, I would.