• Don't try huffing it. We had a kid quick freeze his lungs and die while trying that. Seek out a refrigeration company which may drain it off for you.
  • G'day Ragnarok 421, Thank for your question. I would contact the Environmental Protection Agency or its equivalent in your jurisdiction. Freon is a Du Pont trademark so you might also want to contact them for suggestions. Regards Wikipedia Freon

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy