by Looking on July 1st, 2010

Looking

Question

Help answer this question below.

What was the longest a dog knot ever got stuck in you ?

• Like
  • Report

Answers

Answers. 79 helpful answers below.

• by mpittard67 on January 17th, 2011

mpittard67

When I was 14 I was stuck for 35 min with a german shepard. I think a lot of that had to do with being so young and not totally developed at the time. usually 5-20 minutes for me.

• Like
    • Report

4 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by N/A on July 9th, 2010

N/A

knots dont always hurt. with medium size dogs the knot is usually a very good size that feels very good inside and can come out easier without getting stuck long. the large dogs that get stuck like a great dane...that hurts! so i will control his cock so that i can enjoy his large cock but keep his knot out. i have been stuck for around 10-13 minutes before.

• Like
    • Report

3 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by Rosie on September 7th, 2011

Rosie

The longest time I was knotted lasted nearly 30 minutes and this was due to the contractions of my vagina not letting his pull out. The amount of orgasms I had was out of this world. That was really a one off situation and it has never happened since because I could hardly walk after the experience.

• Like
    • Report

3 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by Yanka on December 14th, 2011

Yanka

hi ya now that my dog got used to fucking me he is ready any time, i just have to get on my fours put my bum up in the air he jumps on me and in one shot penetrates me deep he fuck me so hard, some time he fucks my bum most of the time my cunt so far he has knotted my bum once for about 20 min. it was cool. Some time while i am sleeping if i am sleeping on my stomach or my back he mounts me but can't knot as i am too low. He licks me for hours even while I am sleeping. I think he fucks me almost every night. But doggy style is the most comfortable for both of us. I don't let him knot me straight away I make him penetrate me for 10 to 15 times before I let him knot me. The longest till date that's 2 days ago he knot me for almost 40 min.

• Like
    • Report

2 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by Milica_J on December 10th, 2012

Milica_J

my first knoting was when i was 15 and it lasted little over 30 minute. usualy around 20-25 minute

• Like
    • Report

2 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by WickedWays22 on August 4th, 2012

WickedWays22

how long the tie lasts depends on both the dog and you, dogs like people differ one from another.there a many factors than can effect the time it can take when breeding you or fully partaking in the mating act as lovers, how long between times he has had you, how you have assumed the posistion being to high or to low will effect this you should be at the same level as his penis. when you feel him begin to knott move your body and hips a bit side to side and forward he will with great zeal and lust hump you harder and longer( his goal is to knott you as deeply as he can.A dog has a cord leading back ito his sheath and he can knott you much more deeply than many think or have experienced. one of the longest times as to being knotted by my 3 year old german shep is near to and at times over 45 min when having him missionary.one other big thing is your relationship and YES i mean relationship. if its your dog and you are in control and its just a naughty fun thing OR are you your dogs Bitch.anyone knowing what being your dogs bitch is knows the difference.i openly admit he's my Alpha male and I've been his Bitch over two years.I became his so totally it led to a divorce between my husband and I

• Like
    • Report

2 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by Chris_M4155 on September 24th, 2011

Chris_M4155

My Mastiff's cock was stuck in my pussy up to 90 mins at times.
    Usually it's around 45-50 mins.
    It's easy to keep him in, just keep your legs squeezed together during doggy-style; but his knot is about 6" wide.
    I dont' think that could pull out if he wanted to, and I wouldn't want it to-- for every reason!

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by N.E.M.O on January 20th, 2011

N.E.M.O

Damn, this site is incredible, I'm getting horny just reading this!!!! I've once been knotted for over an hour and a half with a huge dog, with a huge knot!!!! And when I say huge then I mean really huge! No matter what I did, I couldn't get him to relax.

• Like
    • Report

6 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by taboo_nympho on December 27th, 2011

taboo_nympho

about 50 mins my first time. small pussy + large cock = dog stuck in me

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by xbrandix on September 16th, 2010

xbrandix

I've been with 5 so usually around 8-25 Min.

• Like
    • Report

2 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by angeleyes2000 on July 7th, 2010

angeleyes2000

it can last upto tht long..ur right...depends on the size of the dogs penis n the pussy its in...yes it hurts a lot when it knots but its ultimate pleasure...

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by dfun on September 4th, 2011

dfun

I had a St bernard once knott me for 40 minutes, he pumped so much Cum into me I never though it would stop leaking out, you can acctually feel every spurt, it is very warm and feels just wonderful

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by girlbitch on August 4th, 2011

girlbitch

when i was 19 years. the huge penis and his huge knot stucked in my vagina for 55 minutes..
    i got four time orgasms and that was the grate moment...
    almost knot of my grate dane stucked in me for 40-45 minutes.

• Like
    • Report

3 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by jennyswetnkink9 on July 28th, 2011

jennyswetnkink9

just be REALLY WET and turned on before u start. then just hold on:)

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by chloenymph on July 8th, 2012

chloenymph

15 mins it was the first time i had a dick in me loved it.

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by tony1211 on January 24th, 2012

tony1211

my gf was knotted by our pitbull for 45 mins he pumped her with cum n she loved it and pretty much has sex with him everyday

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by knotuptoit on January 16th, 2012

knotuptoit

some girls are lucky enough to either have tight enough vagina's to get stuck together with their dog or dogs with large enough knots that they don't come out easily. either way it is exciting fun for the lucky ones. enjoy the following food for thought about the only real "safe sex" alternative to abstinence.

Reasons why a girl should have intercourse with her dog:

1. No chance of unwanted pregnancy!!!
    2. Dogs do not spread STD's
    3. Dogs do not tell (and so what if they do)
    4. YOU are totally in control of when and where (if you don’t want him in you, send him outside or at a minimum keep your panties on).
    5. Generally speaking...big dog, big penis... if you are into size then a dog has just the right penis. The knot on his penis is fabulous at stimulating the "g" spot. it also gives the "full" feeling during your orgasm that a man’s penis seldom is capable of doing.
    6. They are able to stay erect for up to an hour or even more in some cases. (This can be a problem though if you are lucky enough to tie together with your dog and are in a rush to get off and get him out. if he is stuck, he is there until he finishes cumming in you)
    7. A dog can have sex with you several times in a row and many times in one day.
    8. A dog doesn’t care if you are fat or skinny, short or tall, blond or brunette, rich or poor. He doesn’t care if you are the most beautiful woman in the world or so ugly that you have to rub your face at night to make it stop hurting so you can sleep. He doesn’t care about the vanity of the human mind, your status in the community, or even if your arm pits and coochie stink. He will love his mistress unerringly and will protect his "mate" from harm.
    9. He is likely going to be easier to train than a man ....have you really ever tried to house break a man? Good luck. It takes months to house break a dog but decades if you are lucky just to get a man to raise the toilet seat and then to put it back down.
    10. A dog in the house allays its self to suspicion. Dogs have been a part of the human household for so long that unless you tell someone or are inadvertently caught, NO ONE will ever suspect that you are making love with your dog. They will just know that you are smiling a lot.
    11. Even though you are taking a dog penis twice the size of your significant others you will shrink back to your normal size in a matter of minutes and "he" will never know.
    12. Dogs ejaculate in buckets. it is wet and messy and you will gush a geyser of dog sperm when he pulls out....better have a towel ready:-) in the aftermath your human male will just think he has made you hot and wet due to his great sexual prowess. But you will know the real reason... one more reason to smile.
    13. You will never be lonely. You will be the center of your dogs’ world. He won't leave you to go to a ball game or to get drunk with his buddies, and when you call him chances are good he will come running.
    14. Dog sex? It is just plain old fun. Why else do you think that in a male dominated society women have been forbidden to "do it" with a dog? Simply put "men cannot compete, they just ain't got it where it counts and they know it".
    15. Women have been having sex with all kinds of animals since the dawn of time but the dog is the one that is able to satisfy a woman the best. Maybe it is the shape or the placement of the dogs penis within the vagina and maybe it is the close companionship and bond we humans have with our closest animal friend.
    16. He is not another man. So are you really cheating on your husband or boyfriend when you are enjoying the pleasure that you will find in the passionate animal embrace of "woman’s best friend"?
    17. One thing is for sure, if you "do it" once, chances are good that you will "do it" again. And if you achieve a good powerful climax, which is most likely, you will continue to "do it" for the rest of your life. And by the way it may take a bit of getting used to the knot if you have a small vagina and your dog has a large penis but you will find that a little perseverance will pay off in a lot of great sex and lots of great high intensity orgasms. Don’t stop trying 'cause it hurt a little. Remember you were made to pass a baby through that same hole and no dog is that big.

good luck and puppy licks
    knotup

• Like
    • Report

2 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by lovesk9sinallwaysandwomentoo on October 11th, 2011

lovesk9sinallwaysandwomentoo

i got knotted twice today, the 11st by a sharpe, we were only tied for a couple of minutes. the second was a german shepherd, we were tied up for 45 minutes! he filled my ass all the way up and it was huge it hurt at first then was amazing, i rubbed my cock for only a minute and i came it was amazing! my ass is still sore, idk y more people dont do this, im not even gay and the dogs cock is amazing to me!

• Like
    • Report

3 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by taboojane on April 1st, 2013

taboojane

About 45 mins. I was young and it was a good size knot.

• Like
    • Report

2 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by Kasandra69x on March 29th, 2011

Kasandra69x

My dog was tied to me for 26 minutes or so before came out of me :)

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by umknown on July 22nd, 2011

umknown

For me it was between 15 and 25 min. I was not really watching the clock as there was a cock inside me and I was a little preoccupied with other thoughts.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by jessicarains1 on May 14th, 2013

jessicarains1

An hour! omg! it was amazing most incredible time of my life, and I've tried 30 different guys

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by Jennifer on June 6th, 2012

Jennifer

longest - 20 mins, shortest - 5 mins

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by madmaddy89 on October 29th, 2011

madmaddy89

after knotting why dogs try to go butt to butt?

• Like
    • Report

2 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by suse-m on March 14th, 2013

suse-m

about an hour!! was a rottie - i was young and narrow!

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by CentaurCinner on December 31st, 2012

CentaurCinner

oh my!! I guess my longest was prob 15min that I held it in...mostly I like it the knot popping in n out OMG!!

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by Love_actually on February 13th, 2014

Love_actually

I am in the vancouver Canada area looking for a man with a dog interested in teaching/ helping me learn to knott like a good girl should.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Chrishoney on October 8th, 2013

Chrishoney

I've been having sex with dogs for years but the longest time I was tied to one was with a Great Dane with a truly impressive tool and a monstrous knot for about 45 minutes. I lost count of the number of orgasms I had.

• Like
    • Report

2 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by cordeliacarr on September 26th, 2013

cordeliacarr

My first time ever was with a golden lab that wasn't mine. It was my neighbors and it had somehow gotten into my yard so I let it in the house. I just let it sniff around while I did chores, but when I got on my hands and knees to retrieve a sock that had fallen under the sofa, the dog came up behind me and started humping excitedly.
    I quickly got up and locked all the doors and shut all the blinds and took the dog to the sunroom, where it was warm. I lay on my back and let the dog do me, then got on my hands and knees and let the dog do me again. We took a break, and I felt so good that we did it four more times! I came a total of eight times, and it felt soooooo good. Twice, the knot got stuck in me, the first time for twenty minutes and the other time, for an hour and forty minutes. But it still felt full and good, even when it was in me and stretching me. After the dog pulled out, lots and lots of stuff gushed out of me, and it took me a while to clean up. I let the dog go back outside, where it went back inside my neighbor’s house.
    The dog must have liked what we did because the next morning around eight it came back and we did it all day, only stopping for a break during lunch. Since then, I've let the dog do me every day, for the whole day, and it always feels really good.

• Like
    • Report

4 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by ladyboysdaughter on October 5th, 2012

ladyboysdaughter

I was 8 my first knot it was over a hour.

• Like
    • Report

2 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by Bakurawolf13 on May 5th, 2013

Bakurawolf13

I took my dog`s knot for the very first time about 3 weeks ago. I was scared at first since i have a really huge dog and I'm so small. I'm about 5`1" and my dog is an Irish Wolf hound/ Tibetan mastiff mix, yeah he's a huge fluffy dog. So my best friend and her boyfriend came to help me since they both have experience being tied with their German Shepard. I went over to their apartment and watched my friend taking her dogs knot in doggy style bent over their bed so i had an idea of what to do. It looked she really enjoyed it so her boyfriend set me up on the bed with her and put some socks on my dogs front paws so he wouldn't scratch me.
    Since my dog was so huge i had to be on all fours at the edge of their bed and my friends bf had to get me wet and well lubed. My dog had licked my pussy a couple times before he had mounted me and started humping me, my friends bf helped to lift my hips up some and guided my dogs cock to my pussy. It felt great when he thrusted deeply into my pussy and knotted me, it really hurted for the first ten minutes but it passed and just felt good for the remaining time.

We were tied for about and hour and a half.

• Like
    • Report

2 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by birich on February 21st, 2012

birich

The first time I was knotted it lasted almost an hour. It usually lasts 10 to 30 minutes.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by greggcan on December 21st, 2010

greggcan

My first experience with a dog was with my pet Jack. He started licking my dick after I masturbated and then graduated to his licking my ass clean after I want to the bathroom. Jack started humping me one day in bed and finally moved up to the head board and started to hump my face. That where I started sucking Jack off. That was a very exciting experience. We finally graduated to anal sex. After many tries, I got the knot up my ass. The longest time was about 12 minutes. It was painful the first time because the anal canal is so small but I try to knot as often as possible!

• Like
    • Report

2 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by AmethystSun on June 22nd, 2013

AmethystSun

I've never been mounted before, honestly i always thought it was kinda gross and creepy. But now that i'm more open minded, i kinda really wanna try it. From what i've seen and read, it sounds like it feels amazing and it really turns me on. I don't know about the blowjob part yet though.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by evenudevegas on January 9th, 2013

evenudevegas

About a hour the first time. I was little and he knotted me.

• Like
    • Report

2 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by janetry1990 on July 13th, 2012

janetry1990

30 mins my first time.

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by Looking on July 2nd, 2010

Looking

Thank you, that is what I was looking for.... and I heard that it could be as long as 45 min is that true ? and when you take the knot did it hurt at first

• Like
    • Report

2 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by suse-m on March 21st, 2013

suse-m

normally 15-30 mins!

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Jonn on July 23rd, 2011

Jonn

I've been knotted by my dog Blake for 50 mins, he is a great Dane with a huge cock n a huge knot, any ladies ever had a long knott??? He came so much in me , I wanna see a ladie in person having this done!so hott =p

• Like
    • Report

3 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by juter4397 on January 19th, 2014

juter4397

We had an unneutered Mastiff, and when it was the season, he would hump anything and everything. One time when I was 6, he found me when I was putting on some clean panties (I had started to do it myself), and pushed me over. I didn't scream, I just grunted when I felt it inside of me. He probably didn't bottom out, because it didn't really hurt, but for my development at the time, it felt like I had a log inside of me. I didn't really know what I was doing, but I wrapped by arms and legs around him and tried to push myself onto him deeper. To this day, that was my strongest orgasm. I wasn't able to walk for 45 minutes. Every time I tried to move during that time, my muscles would lock up, and when I looked at them, I looked like I was some kind of bodybuilder, they were involuntarily flexing so tensely. Every time I tried to get him to do it again, the orgasm just wasn't as strong, and none of them paralyzed me like the first. I don't remember how long he was inside of me or how be he was, but for a 6 year old, he felt like a giant.

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by doggknotty on May 5th, 2012

doggknotty

is there any one near pikeville ky that does this i would love to get in to it

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by akrid on January 11th, 2012

akrid

ive never done it honestly, seeing as i am a male. but i would love to watch it sometime ;P

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by cgangsoldia on August 15th, 2011

cgangsoldia

ahahahaha! lol this is a question/answer search site but its turning into a porn site from the looks of this! HAHA

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by joyceoh56 on June 27th, 2014

joyceoh56

the longest I've been tied to a dog was over 45 minutes. I was 15 the dog was a Great dame. I was babysitting for this family and after they left and I made sure they baby was alseep. I got the dog to lick me after that I laid with my upper body on the sofa when I got into positson the mounted me he had no problems getting in me he only pump me for a minute at the most as his knot swell up and we were tied. He filled me with his cum and I now it was over 45 minutes I lost count of the number of times I orgasms
    I'm sure that they dog had done it before

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by blondebombshell24 on February 9th, 2014

blondebombshell24

Any one with a male dog that would let him fuck me for my first time? Kik me blindebrat24

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by Hornygezzer on February 2nd, 2014

Hornygezzer

Have watched videos of women being knotted or claiming to e knotted but not great quality. Want to experience watching a women being knotted in person. Anyone willing to allow this???

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by SpottedHyena on January 28th, 2014

SpottedHyena

well 20min border colle and malamute and husky great dane 45 mins baseball size knot

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by jesuspena on July 22nd, 2013

jesuspena

dog knot stuck in you, throbbing, in the cum you both make together. That is hotttt

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Sexygirl411 on April 4th, 2013

Sexygirl411

Anyone in south east GA with a dog i can borrow?

• Like
    • Report

2 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by osuownsmich6 on January 25th, 2013

osuownsmich6

How do I get my wife to have sex with are dog? She doesn't know that I want her do it?

• Like
    • Report

3 comments | Post one | Permalink

Want to attach an image to your answer? Click here.

Did this answer your question? If not, then ask a new question or create a poll.

You're reading What was the longest a dog knot ever got stuck in you ?

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Ads