• In the UK you need a certificate from the National Health and Safety, don't know where you are in the world, but I'd imagine it would be the same...
  • First go to school and get a diploma...THEN contact your city and find out what the requirements are

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy