• The answer varies depending on the state that is involved. You need to contact the state involved by linking to its page on the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Administration for Children & Families Offices of Child Support Enforcement web site to get this information.
  • I would think if she already received her tax money for the year, you would have to wait until next year. Why don't you have her weekly pay automatically deducted too?
  • you might get a check in the mail

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy